Sunday, May 6, 2012

Codes of Conduct


Week Eleven:

            There is formal Code of Conduct in the PR and Marketing Dept, but the position description did say that they wanted “someone who is personable, organized, detailoriented, creative, self-motivated, unfazed by a face-paced environment, and is able to produce work on tight deadlines.”  I think there are a few implied policies as well though, like; dress professionally, arrive on-time or early, and send photos back in a timely manner.  The only ethical concerns that I have seen with picture taking is if I take a photo of someone not involved in an event then I have to have them sign off on a waiver saying that they’re ok with me using their photo.  Otherwise I have freedom to take photos of whoever I want at events.

No comments:

Post a Comment