Sunday, May 6, 2012

Organization/Personal Goals of Your Internship


Week Three:

            My goals for this internship were pretty simple.  I wanted to learn what it would be like to have a photography job.  To have to go out and take photos for someone or an organization and see whether or not I liked it.  I also was hoping that maybe through this I could continue to get my name out there, a way to network with people and see the behind the scenes of how WSU gets their social media work out there to the people.  Lastly, I also took the internship to get some “real world” experience and to build my resume up more.  The goals that the internship had for me were:



•         Managing a photography assignment from concept to delivery

•         Exploring various approaches to photography—newsy, artistic, etc.—and lighting

•         Submitting photos to a client on deadline

•         Operating camera equipment

•         Learning lighting techniques and recognizing lighting challenges unique to each assignment

•         Mastering photo editing software

•        For professional portfolio purposes, learning digital photo archiving and file management

No comments:

Post a Comment